Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October Ends

This is going to be short, but I just wanted to mention a few highlights from last week. Jason spent a lot of week trying to finish an ORCA grant proposal. It took him a lot longer than he thought, but he got it in by the deadline. Unfortunately that meant that he read several hundred pages of a book on Sat. and Mon. so he could take a test. Fortunately, he did really well on his test.

My sister Kristilyn had a birthday and we celebrated on Saturday by shopping at the mall. I haven't been to a mall in several months, so it was kind of fun to go with my sister. I'm not a big shopper myself, but Jason really, really dislikes it, so someone has to go. :) He was especially glad that I went shopping with my sister so that he didn't have to go. :) After several hours, we found a lot of good stuff for her, but I was enjoying her company so much that I didn't find anything to buy for myself. It was a nice break for both of us. I really enjoy talking to Kristilyn. She introduced me to California Pizza Kitchen which was really, really yummy. I hope to go back again sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Keith isn't a fan of shopping either! Have you tried out Rock Creek Pizza? It's pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete