Sunday, February 28, 2010

Extracurricular Activities

This last weekend was filled with sports and family, and sometimes both. Friday evening Jason had a intramural basketball game. I've gone to all of his games this season and with all my experience I can heartily say that Jason is good but his team is not. I think this least they've lost by is 25 points, so the games are kind of sad. They should be playing in a lower division but they're playing in the intermediate division bracket. The tournament starts this week though and hopefully they'll start playing teams more on their level.

Saturday morning my parent drove down to here to attend the Temple with us. We had a nice session and a yummy lunch afterwards. It's nice to attend the Provo Temple with my family because many people in my family have done a lot of temple work there, including my Grandma and Grandpa Rasband who worked there for about 20 years. I'm reminded of them there when I go, and yet I've never even been there when they were alive and working there. Something tells me they're probably still working there even now.

After the temple session, we had enough time to eat and get up to the Marriott Center in time for the basketball game against New Mexico. It was an intense game and very fun to watch. I wish it had ended a little differently, but it was still fun to watch. We were sitting by Jason's parents and his brother and his family were also sitting nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment