Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day

We finally got all the boxes sorted and stored away. It's nice not to see anymore cardboard laying around. Jason finished his Calculus II and Economics class at the BYU Salt Lake Center and started two stats classes Spring term at BYU Provo. My new job is going well. It's still a little slow for me sometimes, but I really enjoy the people I work with. I think that alone makes it better....not to mention that it's located next to the Provo river and I can walk as far as I want along the river during my lunch break.

The building I currently work in.

My department is moving to this new building down the road in a couple weeks.

The Provo River next to our building where I walk during my lunch break.

My office cube at the current building
Building our new shelves from IKEA
Finished shelves in our spare bedroom


I was rudely awaken in the middle of the night this week by a low battery on the fire alarm in our bedroom. After waking up enough to realize what it was, I kindly shook Jason until he was awake enough to fix it. :) We successfully got rid of the annoying beeping sound every 15 seconds by taking the battery out....that is, until we turned off the light and laid down again. Fortunately, we happened to have a 9V battery and I even remembered where it was. Several minutes of annoying beeping later we really solved the problem and went back to bed. I'm glad that when Jason thinks something is ridiculous he usually laughs instead of getting mad, so we had a good laugh before we fell back asleep.


Thanks to all those who have already visited us at our new apartment. Visitors are always welcome!

Erica Cooper, who I worked with and carpooled with for more than a year at Allen Comm
My nephews James and Grant. I think they love my iPad more than me :)

My cute nieces Amelia and Lillian




No comments:

Post a Comment