Tuesday, August 26, 2014

People in Utah

Jason could only stay one week in Utah, but fortunately Ethan and I got to stay two weeks. Outside of family reunion time we were able to visit more family and friends. We would have loved to have seen more people, but we just ran out of time. I forgot to get pictures of everyone we visited, but here are at least some of the great people we got to see.
Great Grandpa and Grandma Richards
It didn't take Claire long before she took over the job of walking around with Ethan. :)
James, Claire, and Ethan
The Nields
The Olsens
Melody, Charlotte, and Kate
Katrina and Anna
Ethan with his party hat on
Lillian and Amelia at their 3rd birthday party
Grandma and Grandpa Burningham came and joined us for church our second week there
Ethan and I with Sara
Cruize and Erica
My parents, sisters, and our children at the Ogden Temple Open House
Ogden Temple (It's hard to believe I got this great pic on my phone!)

This is Sister Curtis. She served here in Northern Kentucky and she flew home on the same flight as us so we got to meet her parents. :)

Chelsey came over to visit and see Ethan.

Fun picture of Ethan's first experience with bubbles

 Aunt Edie and Aunt Karen came over for a few minutes to see us and meet the new babies.

Fun time with the sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment