![]() |
| Bedtime reading on the "bed" of blankets Ethan made |
![]() |
| Conversation between Ethan and me posted on Instagram |
![]() |
| Making a fort |
![]() |
| Typical scene in helping Lydia get through her RSV |
![]() |
| My two little cuties, they just look like a pair of mischief, don't they? Ha! |
![]() |
| Having fun on the ballapalooza |
![]() |
| I captured this one morning when I walked into the room. The pictures says it all. :) |
![]() |
| Lydia 11 months |
![]() |
| I just love her little ponytail! :) |
![]() |
| One Saturday it warmed up to the sixties and we went to the school to play in the afternoon, pretty unusual for Jan. |
![]() |
| Eating cheerios and other table foods more and more |
![]() |
| I celebrated my birthday with Jason by going climbing at a gym in Cincinnati. It had been over 3 years since I'd been, but it was still a lot of fun. Afterwards we went out to ice cream. |
![]() |
| My birthday |
Sunday night we had dinner and cake at the Huxel's and enjoyed hanging out with them that evening. They have a tradition of lighting a sparkle on their birthday cake and singing. I also got some birthday flowers which I always love!
![]() |
| I caught a glimpse of him napping. They are sweetest when they're asleep. :) |


















No comments:
Post a Comment