Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dec. 20, 2009




Hooray, I’m done with the semester!! (minus submitting grades) This has seemed like a loooooong week in some ways. I can’t really complain though because I only had one final and one project and Jason had four finals and three projects. After working on mine most of the week, I turned in all of my class work Thursday at 10:00pm and most the rest of my work stuff on Saturday. Jason spent all week on his and took his last and hardest final the last day he could at 9:00pm. He still has one small project and one big project left to finish up, but essentially we’ll officially started Christmas break.

During the last week we did fit in a few other things

  1. Made the yummiest and most amazing cinnamon rolls ever
  2. Delivered the yummiest and most amazing cinnamon rolls to several families in the ward
  3. Went caroling at an assisted living center in Orem
  4. Decorated a few cookies at a friend’s house
  5. Attended the sealing and wedding luncheon of Jason's cousin
  6. Watched my parents sing in the Elijah Choir and then walked around afterwards to see the lights

No comments:

Post a Comment