Even though it is late, and I should probably go to bed, I decided to sacrifice a little sleep to record this funny moment.
Yesterday I decided I wanted to get up earlier than I usually do, just for the sake of gaining a little more self-control over my desire to sleep all the time. Anyway, I hit snooze a couple of times and then peeled myself off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After a couple of minutes of standing up, I realized I was still really tired and just kept thinking about going back to bed. Well, the natural woman in me won over that morning, but the logical side of me didn't. In my tired state I decided that I would just take a quick nap on the floor next to the bed with a pillow and blanket. I convinced myself that it would be so uncomfortable, that I would only sleep a little longer.
Well, Jason had gotten out of bed when I did, and when he came back into the bedroom and saw me laying of the floor he asked, "What are you doing?" I replied that I was taking a little nap, and before I knew it . . . he was on the floor next to me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Well," he said, "if my wife's going back to bed, then I want to go back to bed with her."
The funniness of the situation did not keep me awake more than a couple of minutes. And my little nap turned into another hour of sleep. Apparently the uncomfortable floor wasn't enough to make me get up. It's times like these that I realize how much my husband loves me. :)
that is so darn cute! i love it!
ReplyDelete