I think Halloween in a fun holiday, especially for kids. I like the fun festivities as long as it's not too scary or gory. Even though I don't like to be scared, I think a good startle is fun every once in while. Actually, I like to jump out and scare Jason any chance I get, and he returns the favor.
This weekend Jason's brother Steve and his wife Kirsten and their two kids were here from New York City. We enjoyed talking to them for a few hours on Friday night in Alpine where I finally got to meet little miss Brook who was born about 4 months ago. Even though Brook was tired, Kirsten was nice enough to let me hold her a long time.
Saturday Jason played football in the morning, we did sealings at the temple in the afternoon. Then we headed to Provo for another Burningham family get-together. The nieces and nephews all dressed up in their adorable costumes and Jason and I went around to a few houses while they trick-or-treated. That area is a great one for trick-or-treating. After trick-or-treating for about an hour they brought home a LOT of candy, and fortunately for me, Claire didn't like about half of the candy she got. :)
Today after church Jason and I went home teaching to his family and then to choir practice. I love singing Christmas music! We also went over to my parents’ house for a birthday dinner for my sister that was delicious as always.
| My little niece Brook |
| The trick-or-treaters -- Truman, Dallin, Claire, and Ben |
| Kirsten, Ben, Steve, Jason, and Julie |
No comments:
Post a Comment