Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Visiting Grandpa B

Grandma June has been in the hospital this last week with pneumonia so we went to keep Grandpa B. company on Sunday with Jason's parents. We had a great time singing around the player piano--well I mostly watched because I didn't know the songs from the 30's, 40's, and 50's.

I'd never seen a player piano up close before, but they are pretty cool! The last song we played was "Some Enchanted Evening" and that song has been played so many times, it was plain worn out. I think we heard it's last performance.

During our visit, Grandpa B's neighbor brought him a hot dinner of pot roast and mashed potatoes. Grandpa B had just eaten not too long before so he offered it to us. We sampled the food and it was delicious! Neighbors are so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment