It's always nice to have a day off of work, and it's a bonus if it happens to be a Monday. I've come to appreciate Monday holidays more and more.
Saturday Jason and I hiked part way up the Mt. Timpanogos Trail to see a couple of waterfalls. It was a beautiful day to hike and there weren't many people on the trail since it was threatening to rain. In fact it didn't rain until we were a 1/4 of a mile from our car, and then it poured rain for several minutes. Even though we tried to run to our car, we were both soaked by the time we got there.
Monday we had my family over for Labor Day. Since we
couldn't all fit in our small apartment, we organized some family
Olympic events in the backyard...complete with a picnic. Afterwards we went to Bridal Veil Falls, which was more busy than I've ever seen it
before. The water was really cold, but somehow the kids didn't mind.
 |
| Jump the river |
 |
| 3-legged race |
 |
| Jason's favorite: wheelbarrow racing |
No comments:
Post a Comment