Jason and I ran in our Ward Fun Run on Aug. 18th. We both took first place in our age category which was ages 19-39. Jason actually deserved his title after beating a high school cross country track member by a good 20-30 seconds. I, on the other hand, can only attribute mine to luck.
As a late anniversary celebration, Jason and I went to the Olympic Park in Park City and went on the High Adventure Ropes Course and the Extreme Zipline. We had fun and enjoyed some great weather and scenery. You can see in some pictures below that the leaves are already starting to change colors. I would have gotten pictures of the zipline, but we both went down at the same time.
![]() | |||
| I borrowed this pic from their website, in case you didn't recognize us in the pictures. :) | http://utaholympiclegacy.com/facilities/park/activities |
We also went to Donut Falls with some friends of ours from the Sandy ward where we used to live. It was fun to hang out with them again. I think you can tell from the pictures who was their favorite. :)
![]() |
| Julie and Jason with the Simmons Family |
This week after work I also took advantage of the $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point and went walking with my high school friend Marilee Bass Garner. We had a great time and the gardens were gorgeous! They are putting in a new exhibit with statues of Christ that will be amazing when it is done.









No comments:
Post a Comment