Sunday, April 13, 2014

April Update

We love just watching General Conference. The whole weekend is dedicated to it. This was great timing since Jason still wasn't feeling well after a week of the flu. I made cinnamon rolls and we just sat and watched all the sessions of conference. It was a little weird having the sessions shifted so that they were at 12, 4, and 8. I'm so used to 10, 2, and 6 that it made my whole day seem off. :)

Jason and I have made it a tradition lately of always signing two verses of "Follow the Prophet" to Ethan before he goes to bed. He loves it and now recognizes the song as soon as we start singing it. This is Ethan "meeting" the Prophet for the first time. :)
Ethan and the Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson

Watching Conference together

8 month photo shoot -- I tried to be a little more creative with my pictures :)

We love this book!

South Fork Trail
We took our first walk on South Fork Trail near our house. It's so close that we walked to the trail head. This was the first time Ethan wore these bright blue socks and he kept noticing the socks and playing with his feet all day. :) Soon these trees in the background will be covered in leaves.

Louisville Temple
We went to the temple again on Saturday. I got to see one of my ward friends sealed to her family. It was so beautiful!!! I was so glad I got to be there. Jason watched Ethan and then we switched so he could go on a session.
Just wanted to show how close the temple is to the stake center. We watch Ethan in the stake center when it's cold.

Quick family picture near the temple parking lot. It's surrounded by woods. It was a perfect day outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment