So, it's bad when I can't even really remember what happened in March and then I look back through the pictures and just see random moments. So, here is a post about random moments. :)
 |
| Finally got some pictures for Lydia's birthday |
 |
| This cute little dress was Lydia's birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa Burningham |
 |
| One of my favorites |
 |
| We went to Jumpzone as a family for a friend birthday party. Ethan and Lydia had a really fun time, but unfortunately I'm pretty sure we took some germs home that gave us some awful colds--The down side of fun places like this for sure. |
 |
| We made it to the zoo for the first time this year and Ethan wanted to visit the hippos first, but really this area nearby is just as fun as seeing the hippos. |
 |
| One morning I woke up to this in the morning. Ethan had filled Lydia's crib with three bins of clothing I had just sorted along with all her shoes, books, and dirty laundry. Lydia had a grand time too, but she's crying in the photo because I didn't take her out of the crib before I took the picture. :) |
 |
| Ethan has also has fun lining up all the cushions and pillows and Lydia loves to climb through them. Unfortunately, Lydia "messes up" Ethan's neat rows so he's not too happy about that... |
 |
| Fun times making bracelets with a friend over |
 |
| Lydia loves this purple purse and carries it around on her arm whenever she sees it lying around. |
 |
| Lydia walks everywhere she goes now even though she's not totally steady all the time. It's fun to see her waddle around. |
 |
| I use time-outs when Ethan makes bad choices. Fortunately, often by the time I go back to check on him after three minutes, he's sitting there looking at a book. I think he's going to be an avid reader once he learns to read. |
 |
| Ethan put together this series of things to step on and it didn't take Lydia long to get up on the chair too. This is Ethan's "smile." |
 |
| Lydia opening a present from Grandma and Grandpa Rogers. |
 |
| Ethan came home with a planted seed from church one Sunday. Ethan was very interested in watching it grow. |
 |
| A recent rain storm left huge puddles on our walking path at the park. Ethan loved riding through them over and over again....although he looks pretty serious in this picture. :) |
 |
| These Lego cars have become part of our home decor since Ethan wants his stuff put up high so Lydia won't ruin it. |
 |
| Ethan requested that I take this picture of him sitting by the Mary Ingals statue at the library. We visit her often! |
 |
| Picture of Lydia smiling while playing peekaboo with her blanket |
No comments:
Post a Comment