Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Fun

We celebrated Easter this month. Here are some fun pictures from our experiences.

We enjoyed a fun Easter Egg Hunt with MOMS club. Lydia was so interested in the eggs that it took her a long time to just pick up three. She wanted to hold them instead of put them in her basket.




Ethan loves to hunt for eggs and even after Easter he would hide eggs and then ask us to find them or find them himself.

checking out the loot

Lydia loves to be outside and climbing on everything she can. She loves the swings and slides.



Just a fun Easter treat that I made for a party

Pretty hard to get everyone to look and smile.


Visiting the zoo to see the tulips

Some of my favorite flowers!!

Happy to sit in a chair her own size

More fun at the park




Lydia loved finding treats in her eggs


Easter Sunday

Coloring Easter Eggs

Doing tricks together :)



I can see a lot of Burningham in her face in this picture



Yard work and mulch. Ethan loves to be outside with Dad

Lydia figured out how to crawl through the cube shelves into the small space on the other side

Riding and walking at the park. Everything is so green here now!

MOMS club visit to the Hebron Fire Station


Ethan started being a lot more independent this month...with the motivation of a new car. He will now go to the bathroom, wash his hands, get dressed, put on his socks and shoes, and mostly buckle himself in his car seat all by himself. It is so wonderful for me!!! He can play nicely with Lydia some of the time as well which is fun to watch. I hope they will be good friends.

I also completely weaned Lydia at the end of April to Coconut/Almond Milk. She is allergic or intolerant to dairy, eggs, wheat, and peppers. It is a challenge to feed her, but I know when I've been successful because she is happy, takes good naps, and sleeps through the night. It's always the goal, but I've been surprised at how hard it can be to achieve. Here's hoping that she grows out of the allergies sooner rather than later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment