We had a direct flight to Utah. The kids did pretty well on the plane and my sister picked us up from the airport. We stayed there for lunch and let our children play. We're grateful Kristilyn helped us with transportation and my parents were kind enough to let us borrow their car while we stayed in Utah.
| Grandpa Rogers and Lydia |
| Having fun building with Grandma's little Legos |
I found my old harmonica from when I was in 3rd grade and learned to play it with Mrs. Smith. After more than 20 years, I could still play Old Suzanna like it was yesterday. It's funny how we never forget certain things.
| Keith carefully teaching Ethan how to play Uno. He is a great teacher! |
| Playing at a playground with Melody and Victoria |
Jason and I were able to get out on a couple dates. One night we went to dinner at Cupbop in West Jordan and then to the play Newsies. It was really well done. They had some technical difficulties right at the beginning in their new Sandy building with the new stage. It wasn't going up and down properly so after the first 5 minutes they had to stop the show for about 20 minutes until they could call someone to help them fix the problem. Fortunately they were able to continue and didn't have to cancel the show!
Another night we went out to dinner with some of our Orem friends and saw the Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Concert in Salt Lake. The concert was good, but definitley not the best I've seen there. It was still fun to be there though and to catch up with friends.
| Sunday afternoon walk around the neighborhood |
| Playing "Gotcha" with Grandpa |
| Lydia at Silver Lake |
| Ethan at Silver Lake |
| I love this picture of these cute cousins enjoying popsicles outside. |
| Grandpa gave everyone something to open for Ethan's birthday. :) |
| We visited a Lego exhibit at some beautiful gardens in the foothills of Salt Lake |
| Hanging out with Kira after we enjoyed a delicious dinner at Keith's home |
| My high-school friend Marilee treated us to a visit at the Dinosaur museum complete with ice cream afterwards. We had a fun time catching up. |
| An awesome get-together with the Burningham sister-in-laws |
| A fun afternoon with the younger Burningham cousins at Sally's house. They have an amazing view from their pool! |
| One of Lydia's funny faces as she picks out the marshmellows from her Lucky Charms |
| We got together in Draper at a water playground with my friend Erica and her kids, too bad this is the only picture I took. |
| A picture of Jason and I in my parents backyard |
No comments:
Post a Comment