Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Decisions

June has been busy! Lots of things going on, and decisions to make! Jason interviewed with a faculty member at BYU and the interview went very well. Not only was he admitted into the program, but he was given a very generous scholarship. He was awarded the Presidential Scholarship that covers 100% of tuition which in the equivalent of $26, 900! Such a huge blessing and an answer to prayer. Going back to school wasn't necessarily in our plans, or something Jason wants to do, but we both feel that it is right and what the Lord wants us to do. We both needed to feel good about it because it brings huge life changes to our family. With a formal acceptance to BYU in mid-June, we quickly got our house ready to sell and listed on the market. We also started making plans for a moving truck and looking for places to rent. There is always so much to do and many decisions to make. Thankfully, although it's not easy, things do seem to be working out, and I'm grateful.

Library Summer Reading Kick-off

CVG Airport Viewing park
The tallest marble track ever!


Rides to bed

Best Friends

I got to spend a whole day at girl's camp at Versailles State Park in Indiana. I drove there with another counselor in the Young Women's Presidency, Emily McCombs. It was such a nice break from everything and I really enjoyed spending time with the girls.
Girls camps with Emily McCombs

Building a rock bridge on the hike at girls camp
We took a quick family trip one weekend. We visited a cool park in north Cincinnati, stayed overnight in hotel and spent a day hiking at Hocking Hills. We enjoyed perfect weather, beautiful hikes, and great company.

















For a young women's activity I got to ride a horse. I really enjoyed it and wished I could do more, especially out in some fields. I was happy that although I haven't ridden a horse in over 20 years, I still remembered how. :)





cleaning off the cement


We told everyone in our family that we're moving to Utah on Father's Day. We finished getting our house ready and put it up for sale later that week.
Happy Father's Day!

Last trip to Totter's Otterville

Fierce road race competitors

sleeping in his fort

Finding fossils at Fossil Park

Playing in the park with the Huxels afterwards



Trying out her Doc McStuffins bike

Riding up the sidewalk in front of our house, our house is up for sale

Last trip to the Louisville Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment