This picture shows why it's called Mirror Lake.
We had a great overnighter at Mirror Lake Monday night thanks to the holiday. Our friends, Corbin and Alyssa, know how to camp in style and invited us to join them. We camped next to the beautiful lake in the Uintah Mountains, ate delicious warm food, hiked (really it was more like a walk) to two other nearby lakes, and participated in a mixed-up version of FHE where the games were at the beginning, the Smores in the middle, and the lesson at the end. Even though it was colder up there than I was prepared for, I loved the fresh air, beautiful sceneary, and great company (which company does not include the many, many mosquitos that tried to join our party.) :) Thanks Corbin and Alyssa!
So fun!! I'm glad you guys could come :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a lot of fun!! What a beautiful lake!!!
ReplyDelete