It was Jason's cousin Whitney's wedding yesterday. We were invited to attend their sealing in the Salt Lake Temple where they were sealed by their Grandpa Richards. Here is a picture of all the cousins that were at the reception. We've gotten together a lot with most of these cousins over the last year.
 |
| Mike, Jessica and their four cute kids, Andrea and Nate, Whitney and Cody, Mandy and Nick, Amanda and Craig, Julie and Jason |
Also, here are a few pictures of our new apartment.
 |
| Entry door on the right, master bedroom just behind, and spare bedroom to the left |
 |
| Master bedroom for the Master. :) |
 |
| Nice big closet in the master bedroom. Jason has his own closet on the other wall. |
 |
| Nice clean bathroom |
 |
| Gourmet Kitchen with not one, but three lazy susans and a gas stove |
 |
| Small living area that fits our great furniture. Husband not included. |
Unfortunately, we still have a room in boxes, but it's coming along.
 |
| Spare bedroom still in boxes. Project for next weekend. |
I forgot to take a picture of it, but there is also a small furnace room that has a small washer and dryer. It's sooooo nice to be able to wash our clothes in our own apartment!
I'm sure I say this each time you change it, but I love the picture of you two on the top of your page.... Anyway, love the apartment! It looks absolutely beautiful! We can't wait to see it in person :)
ReplyDeleteWow. Your apartment looks perfect!! I must admit that I have a little bit of kitchen envy!! That is a beautiful one! Can't wait to see it in person sometime.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness your kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we please bake cookies there or something? It looks like it is all coming together nicely. Good luck with all that unpacking :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great! We'll have to come over once your settled!
ReplyDelete