Sunday, August 7, 2011
Work Blessings
I've had some important work deadlines in the last couple of weeks. I'm so glad that I was able to make all my deadlines and be proud of the courses delivered to our clients. So far, the clients have been really pleased too. I enjoy the challenges of my work, but it's a tricky balance between good stress and bad stress. I feel like one of the greatest blessings to me at work is one of my co-workers and friends. She used to be in my ward 8 mo. ago and I heard she was looking for a job. I told her we were hiring at my work. She applied, interviewed, and got herself hired. She was assigned to a very big parenting curriculum project that I was leading and I helped trained her. Although I hardly knew her when I told her about the job, she has since become a trusted and valued friend and co-worker. Her creative and thorough work has helped lift my work burdens on more than one occasion. I'm so grateful for her help and friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment