Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hooray for New Babies

One very waited for event has been the birth of my two nieces, twins to be exact. They were born on August 15th. They were called Baby A and Baby B for several hours until the names were finally decided—Lillian Dianne and Amelia Ann. They are tiny and adorable and so fun to hold. These adorable girls joined my sister and her husband and their twin 4 1/2 year-old boys. I’m so glad we live close to my sister so we can hold these babies often!

This picture shows us holding them at the hospital when they were about 16 hours old. Unfortunately I can't remember who is who in this picture. I'm not even going to try and guess. :)


1 comment:

  1. Twins are great! Congrats! They now have two sets of twins? Did I read that right? crazy!

    ReplyDelete